There are many choices in senior living—each choice providing benefits that make it attractive. The question is: which choice offers the most important benefits, now and in the future?
Our FREE digital publication, The Benefits of Choosing a CCRC, delves into the advantages and drawbacks of several common senior living options, which include:
- How continuing care retirement communities operate
- The multiple levels of health care available to residents
- The advantages of each of the contract options
- Financial returns and tax benefits
- Exceptional services, features and amenities
Call (631)-715-2693 today or complete the short form on this page to receive your FREE Benefits of Choosing a Continuing Care Retirement Community White Paper.
This information is provided courtesy of Fountaingate Gardens, a proposed new Long Island Life Plan Community (also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community or CCRC) founded on warm hospitality and an innovative approach to living.