Schedule Your Visit!
Like any retirement community, space is limited, and already more than 200 of your neighbors have made the first step in the reservation process by becoming priority depositors. Although many of these priority depositors are now in the process of making their apartment reservations, we realize the decision to move to a Life Plan Community takes time and education, which is why our team is here to help you make the choice that’s right for YOU.
Whether you’re actively considering the proposed Fountaingate Gardens, or you simply want to learn more about your local senior living options, we urge you to schedule an on-site visit so that you can get your questions answered and learn more about our:
- Project updates and timeline
- Remaining apartment homes and floor plans
- Brand-new apartment home and campus renderings
- Full-sized, on-site model kitchen that can be found in any Fountaingate apartment home
- The various customizable interior design options and features
- Contract options and pricing schedule
Complete the short form on this page, or simply call (631) 715-2693 to schedule your personal on-site visit!
* The image above is a conceptual rendering. The independent living community will be built after a Certificate of Authority to operate the community has been issued by the Department of Health and the requirements for construction have been met.