Get your FREE copy of The Benefits of Choosing a Continuing Care Retirement Community…
an informative guide on choosing a senior living option.
Intricately planned to fit your plans perfectly
Fountaingate Gardens has been thoughtfully planned with every lifestyle-enhancing detail in mind. Live in a spacious, newly built, customized apartment home customized by you! Savor a delicious culinary variety to delight every palate. Enjoy outstanding services, amenities and activities that enrich mind, body and spirit.
At Fountaingate Gardens you’ll feel welcomed, inspired and connected. Here, we make room for you to design and pursue your next chapter in life, however you want. On-site amenities and nearby popular attractions will entice you to explore new horizons. Our centrally located Long Island community and campus-wide Wi-Fi will keep you connected to friends, family and the world.
Fountaingate Gardens will offer everything you want to enrich your lifestyle—plus access to exceptional continuing care if ever needed—all at a surprisingly comparable (and often lower) cost to remaining in your current home.
See how our plans can enrich your plans and look forward to a lifestyle you’ll love. Call us today!
Enhance everyday life
…with an exceptional array of services—all included in one service package.
- Delicious chef-prepared meals and snacks, including Sunday brunch, served in formal and casual settings
- Flexible dining program that lets you choose when you want to cook or be served
- Personal trainer, plus fitness and wellness classes
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Advanced technology that includes a dedicated app for requesting services
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Interior and exterior home maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal medical transportation
- Security and emergency alert system
- All utilities
Live in a charming, choice-filled community
…where natural beauty will blend with distinctive amenities to delight and inspire you.
- A sparkling winding brook
- Landscaped grounds with gardens, walking paths and fitness stations
- A gathering area for cookouts and events
- Restaurant choices, including a formal restaurant and a casual bistro
- Arts center
- Fitness center with resistance and aerobic equipment
- Heated, indoor saltwater pool
- Group fitness classroom
- Multi-purpose room with comfortable seating and professional audio and projection systems
- Wellness center with an on-duty nurse practitioner
- Extensive library, with printed, electronic and audio books, movies, computer stations and e-reader devices
- Salon and spa for hairstyling, manicures, pedicures and massage therapy
- Market Place
- Personal storage lockers
- Suffolk Y JCC within walking distance
Enrich body, mind and spirit
…with opportunities to nurture your passions, broaden your horizons and enhance your overall wellness.
- A vibrant arts and cultural education program
- Water fitness classes and hydrotherapy
- Aerobic fitness classes and resistance training
- Day trips and excursions
- A wide variety of clubs and activities, including theater, art, photography and more
- Access to regional lifelong learning programs, plus on-site educational programs