Senior Living Unlike Any Other Local Retirement Community
Get your FREE information kit to discover a new kind of retirement lifestyle that’s designed for active seniors just like you!
Request Your Free Information Kit Now!
Your FREE information kit provides you with the inside details on Fountaingate Gardens, Long Island’s newest, proposed Life Plan Community*. Local, active, independent seniors are choosing Fountaingate because it is unique compared to other senior living options. Not only will it offer a top-of-the line, maintenance-free lifestyle coupled with exceptional amenities, but it also will provide a benefit that’s unique to a Life Plan Community* – on-site healthcare services that let you age in place!
Request your FREE information kit NOW to learn more about our:
- Active, independent senior living lifestyle
- Brand-new residences and community areas
- Spacious, customizable apartment home floor plans
- Wide assortment of interior decorating selections
- Array of on-site amenities such as our fitness center, all-season saltwater swimming pool, movie theater and more
- Various chef-inspired restaurants and dining options
- Unique on-site healthcare benefits that include extended levels of on-site care
- Our resident depositor timeline
Complete the short form on this page, or simply call (631) 715-2693 to receive your FREE information kit!
*Also known as Continuing Care Retirement Community.
Information Center • 50 Hauppauge Road • Commack, New York 11725
©2019 Fountaingate Gardens. All rights reserved.
The purpose of this marketing material is for Fountaingate Gardens to offer prospective residents an opportunity to guarantee a residence in the proposed community by entering a reservation agreement and paying a fully refundable 10% deposit. The 10% deposit reservation fee will be deposited into an escrow account, and shall be refunded with interest upon request for cancellation. The reservation agreement is not a continuing care contract and may be cancelled at anytime by the prospective resident or their legal representative.
All independent living units are to be built after approval by the New York State Department of Health.