Experience Fountaingate Gardens!
Apartment reservations are well underway, and now’s the time to visit us on-site!
Schedule Your Visit!
Like any retirement community, space is limited, and already more than 200 of your neighbors have made the first step in the reservation process by becoming priority depositors. Although many of these priority depositors are now in the process of making their apartment reservations, we realize the decision to move to a Life Plan Community takes time and education, which is why our team is here to help you make the choice that’s right for YOU.
Whether you’re actively considering the proposed Fountaingate Gardens, or you simply want to learn more about your local senior living options, we urge you to schedule an on-site visit so that you can get your questions answered and learn more about our:
- Project updates and timeline
- Remaining apartment homes and floor plans
- Brand-new apartment home and campus renderings
- Full-sized, on-site model kitchen that can be found in any Fountaingate apartment home
- The various customizable interior design options and features
- Contract options and pricing schedule
Complete the short form on this page, or simply call (631) 715-2693 to schedule your personal on-site visit!
* The image above is a conceptual rendering. The independent living community will be built after a Certificate of Authority to operate the community has been issued by the Department of Health and the requirements for construction have been met.
Schedule your personal appointment
Information Center • 50 Hauppauge Road • Commack, New York 11725
©2019 Fountaingate Gardens. All rights reserved.
The purpose of this marketing material is for Fountaingate Gardens to offer prospective residents an opportunity to guarantee a residence in the proposed community by entering a reservation agreement and paying a fully refundable 10% deposit. The 10% deposit reservation fee will be deposited into an escrow account, and shall be refunded with interest upon request for cancellation. The reservation agreement is not a continuing care contract and may be cancelled at anytime by the prospective resident or their legal representative.
All independent living units are to be built after approval by the New York State Department of Health.