What Makes Fountaingate Gardens Your Best Local Living Option?
Get your FREE information kit to discover why Long Island seniors are choosing to retire at the area’s newest kind of senior living community!
Request Your Free Information Kit Now!
Your FREE information kit provides you with the inside details on Fountaingate Gardens, Long Island’s newest, proposed Life Plan Community*. Designed for active, independent seniors just like you, Fountaingate is unique compared to your other retirement options, such as local 55+ communities. Not only will it offer a top-of-the line, maintenance-free lifestyle coupled with exceptional amenities, but it also will provide a benefit that’s totally unique to a Life Plan community – on-site healthcare services, like assisted living and memory care, should you ever need them.
When you request your FREE information kit, you will learn about our:
- Active, independent senior living lifestyle
- Brand-new residences and community areas
- Customizable apartments with spacious floor plans
- Wide assortment of interior decorating selections
- On-site amenities designed for active, independent seniors such as our fitness center, all-season saltwater swimming pool, movie theater and more
- Various chef-inspired restaurants and dining options
- Unique on-site healthcare benefits that include extended levels of on-site care, should you ever need it
Complete the short form on this page, or simply call (631) 715-2693 to receive your FREE information kit!
*Also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community
Information Center • 50 Hauppauge Road • Commack, New York 11725
©2019 Fountaingate Gardens. All rights reserved.
The purpose of this marketing material is for Fountaingate Gardens to offer prospective residents an opportunity to guarantee a residence in the proposed community by entering a reservation agreement and paying a fully refundable 10% deposit. The 10% deposit reservation fee will be deposited into an escrow account, and shall be refunded with interest upon request for cancellation. The reservation agreement is not a continuing care contract and may be cancelled at anytime by the prospective resident or their legal representative.
All independent living units are to be built after approval by the New York State Department of Health.
*Also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community.