The Independence You Want, That Comes with Peace of Mind
Get your FREE information kit on Long Island’s newest Life Plan Community!
Request Your Free Information Kit Now!
Your FREE information kit provides you with the details on Fountaingate Gardens, Long Island’s newest Life Plan Community*, and its full continuum of healthcare. Designed for active, independent seniors just like you, Fountaingate is unique compared to other retirement options, such as your local 55+ communities, because it has exceptional amenities that you can enjoy to the fullest now, along with on-site healthcare services should you ever need them in the future.
When you request a FREE information kit, you will learn about our:
- Spacious, maintenance-free apartment homes with underground parking
- Wide array of amenities designed for active, independent seniors such as our fitness center, all-season saltwater swimming pool, movie theater and more
- Various chef-inspired restaurants and dining options
- Brand-new, quality construction and floor plans
- Customizable interior decorating selections
- Unique healthcare benefits that include extended levels of on-site care, such as assisted living, skilled nursing care, memory care and short-term rehabilitation
Complete the short form on this page, or simply call (631)-715-2693 to receive your FREE information kit!
*Also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community
Information Center • 50 Hauppauge Road • Commack, New York 11725
©2019 Fountaingate Gardens. All rights reserved.
The purpose of this marketing material is for Fountaingate Gardens to offer prospective residents an opportunity to guarantee a residence in the proposed community by entering a reservation agreement and paying a fully refundable 10% deposit. The 10% deposit reservation fee will be deposited into an escrow account, and shall be refunded with interest upon request for cancellation. The reservation agreement is not a continuing care contract and may be cancelled at anytime by the prospective resident or their legal representative.
All independent living units are to be built after approval by the New York State Department of Health.
*Also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community.